Stormkit integrates perfectly with your git flow. After your application
is set, all you need to do to deploy is just to
To setup your application, sign in or sign up from
app.stormkit.io. You can authenticate using your GitLab, GitHub or Bitbucket account.
There are several reasons why you would need a tool like Stormkit:
1. Improve developer experience
Developer experience matters. The more developers are happy from their workflow, the more productive they will be. Stormkit strives to perfectionize the deployment and application management workflow.
2. Focus on your application
For the reason mentioned above, developers tend to spend a lot of time on improving their workflow. Stormkit allows you to focus on your application rather than spending time on your infrastructure. Similar to low-code platforms, but for frontend infrastructure.
3. Added value
Stormkit offers very valuable features to Frontend developers, such as, Staged Rollouts, Remote Config and Snippets. Again, building these features for your workflow is possible however very time consuming.
It's our job to provide a powerful infrastructure that is highly scalable, performant and secure.
If you are:
- Spending a lot of time maintaining your frontend application's infrastructure
- Looking for an affordable way to scale your application
- Looking for a way to deliver as fast as possible
- In need of features like Staged Rollouts, Remote Configuration, Snippet Injections and so on
- Building a JAMStack or a Node.js server side rendered application
- Using a Headless CMS like StoryBlok and you're looking for compatible hosting solutions
The landing page and documentation of Stormkit is open-source. We'd love to receive your contributions. If you're interested, please join us here. Stars are also welcome :)
We're using Discord to engage with our community. Please join us here. You can submit feature requests, point out issues or just get to know us!